- Strong earning potential with the average salary of Agile professionals over $90,000 per year (Ziprecruiter.com)
- Strong career demand with over 200,000 Agile professional job openings on LinkedIn
- Learn a highly sought after and transferable skillset by leveraging Agile methodologies for organizational-wide agility
- Inspire innovation by fostering an organizational Agile mindset that embraces change
- Improve employee satisfaction: 40% of organizations saw a boost in team morale after Agile adoption (Gallup)
- Adopt an enterprise culture developed by global thought leaders and Agile practitioners
Learning Tree ICAgile Certification Program Features
ICAgile Certification Training Courses
The ICAgile Certification Paths
Choose your path to business agility with official ICAgile learning programs
Learn how to apply agility in the workplace through a variety of frameworks, tools, and techniques to jumpstart the organizational and individual Agile transformation.
For current or aspiring Agile coaches, scrum masters, product owners, Agile managers, and project managers. Bring out the best in Agile teams and guide them to high performance through professional coaching, training, mentoring, and facilitation.
- Agile Fundamentals Training
- Agile Team Facilitation Training (ICP-ATF Certification)
- Agile Coach Training (ICP-ACC Certification)
For agile coaches at the enterprise, portfolio, program, or team level. Develop an in-depth understanding of how to work across organizational boundaries, and facilitate powerful enterprise change initiatives.
- Business Agility Training (ICP-BAF Certification)
For business analysts, product owners, and product managers. Develop value-based products through a customer-focused approach.
For delivery managers and delivery team leads. Maximize value delivery across projects, programs, and portfolios.
For software developers, application programmers, systems designers, technical architects, development managers, and technical leads. Implement fully tested, well-designed software solutions.
For agile testers, test engineers, test managers, developers, technical leads. Ensure the production of effective and valuable software.
For developers, testers, operations leads, DevOps engineers, and site reliability engineers. Learn proven techniques to thrive in today's rapidly changing technical environments.
- Agile Fundamentals Training
- DevOps Foundations Training (ICP-FDO Certification)
- Implementing DevOps Training (ICP-IDO Certification)
ICAgile Certification FAQs
The International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) is a globally recognized certifying body with a mission to teach the principles of agility to individuals and organizations.
ICAgile believes that Agile is not a process, methodology, or framework; it is a mindset that welcomes uncertainty, embraces challenges, empowers individuals, and views failure as a learning opportunity.
Attaining the ICAgile certification validates your knowledge of the Agile mindset and empowers you to be an authority in your organization’s Agile transformation.
To be eligible for the ICAgile certification, you will need to pass a relevant Learning Tree end-of-course exam first.
Upon passing the exam, Learning Tree will pass your name to ICAgile, which will register you and send you your certification.