- Maximize your earning potential; the average CISSP salary is $131,000 per year (Indeed)
- 77% of certified cyberscurity professionals have high job satisfaction (Techbeacon)
- Leverage CPE opportunities to continue growing your security skills
- Manage the risk of system failures and data loss, ISC2 certifications include:
- Meeting Directive 8570.1 requirements
- Approved by ANSI to ISO/IEC Standard 17024
- Career growth paths from operational to leadership roles
Why Earn ISC2 Certification with Us?
When you enroll with Learning Tree, you receive more than just a training course. Learning Tree’s ISC2 certification program features:
ISC2 Certification Training Courses
How to Earn Your ISC2 Certifications
Authorized Training aligned to the ISC2 Certifications
ISC2 certifications are earned by attending training courses delivered by an Official Training Provider (OTP) - Learning Tree - and passing the associated exams
ISC2 Certification Exams are administered through Pearson Vue
ISC2 Certification FAQs
There are three steps to becoming a member of ISC2. First, you must take and pass one of the six credential examinations. Then, you must submit an endorsement application to prove that you have the years of experience that are required to hold the credential. Once your endorsement is approved, you must pay the Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF).
To be an Associate of ISC2, you need to pass an ISC2 credential examination. If you do not have the years of work experience required to hold the certification, you can become an Associate of ISC2 until you have the necessary work experience to hold the credential. You can hold the Associate of ISC² designation for one year past the number of years allowed to meet the work experience requirement. Please refer to the ISC2 Associate page for more information.
CPE activities are any educational activity you complete that you believe furthers your development as a professional with the cybersecurity industry. Please refer to ISC2’s CPE opportunities page for various opportunities that you may use to help meet your CPE requirement.
CPE credits can rollover from the third year to the first year (of the new three-year cycle) if earned in excess of the minimum requirement within the last six months of the cycle.
- Improved IT security skills
- For CISSP: up to 40 Group A CPE credits
- For CCSLP and CCSP: up to 30 Group A CPE credits
- For SSCP, CAP and HCISPP: up to 20 Group A CPE credits
As one of only 12 ISC2 CPE Submitters, Learning Tree can submit courses on your behalf to ISC2 for CPE credit. All educational opportunities offered by Learning Tree as eligible for CPE credits shall be of the highest quality, directly related to at least one (1) domain of information security as recognized ISC2. Contact Learning Tree's Client Solutions Team for more information.