- Instructors: Carlton Nettleton and Jason Tanner
- One-year subscription to course materials and Coaching Circles
- Learn at your own pace
- Online lectures and step-by-step exercises included
- Join Coaching Circles with your CST instructor and other students to check progress, share ideas, and get support
- Tuition can be paid later by invoice -OR- at the time of checkout by credit card
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) Training
- Duration: Multi-Week
- Exam Voucher: Yes
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
As CSPO, you create a product vision, order the product backlog, and make sure the best possible job is done to delight the customer. This Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) training course will advance your skills in maximizing business value and Product Backlog optimization and earn the Advanced CSPO certification demonstrating your experience in this role.
DID YOU KNOW? This Scrum Alliance training course is currently available as 100% virtual attendance.
We welcome everybody to start the program, however you will need to meet certain criteria to receive your A-CSPO certification:
- A current Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification from the Scrum Alliance®.
- 12 or more months of experience as a product owner within the last 5 years.
Progress at your own pace – all you need is an hour a week. People want to know more about Scrum and Agile, but they simply do not have time to spend eight hours (or more!) in a classroom. With this program, all you need are a few spare hours a week to complete one or more topics. CSP Fast Pass’s A-CSPO program is comprised of seventeen on-line courses which include short lectures, engaging exercises and useful step-by-step techniques to test out with your team.
Each month, you can dial in to one or more Coaching Circles with your CST and other students, to check progress, share ideas, answer questions, and offer encouragement. With our program, you will feel like you are doing your A-CSPO journey within a team even though it is an online program.
- Attend at least four instructor-led coaching circles (you are welcome to attend more of course!).
- Complete all the on-line modules, quizzes and assignments.
- Bring a positive attitude and desire to make a real impact along with your team.
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) Training Delivery Methods
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace with an Advanced certification
- Live access to Certified Scrum Trainers
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) Training Course BenefitsManage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholdersClearly order and express Product Backlog itemsDefine a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually useCommunicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignmentIdentify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting timeDefine and validate business value
A-CSPO Course Outline
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
- Product Owners, Product Managers and other entrepeneurs
- Certified ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches and other change agents
- Certified Scrum Professionals looking to renew their certificatio
- Architects, Business Analysts and Technical Managers