4-day Instructor-led training
Official Sales Force training
Administer, Extend, and Automate Salesforce & Business Processes (ADX211)
- Duration: 4 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
The Administer, Extend, and Automate Salesforce & Business Processes (ADX211) provides an in-depth look at the Salesforce platform and how you can use the marketing cloud to improve business processes through automation. In addition, the course covers a salesforce marketing cloud overview. It focuses on the various flow types, including triggered and scheduled flows used for business process automation.
In this course, you will learn about the approval steps and how to create and manage approvals using the process builder. You will also learn about field updates and business process mapping to optimize existing processes. The course also covers email templates and how to use the start element for process automation.
By the end of this course, the training will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to pass the salesforce administrator certification exam. Additionally, you will gain hands-on experience with the process builder, support processes, and products and services offered by Salesforce.
This official Salesforce training is designed for individuals looking to improve their understanding of business process automation and gain practical experience with the Salesforce platform. With a focus on approval requests and approval status, you will gain the skills necessary to support and manage critical business processes efficiently.
Salesforce & Business Processes Delivery Methods
Salesforce & Business Processes Training Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Troubleshoot and modify complex security models based on business requirements.
- Identify the relationship types available in Salesforce and when each should be used.
- Modify a Lightning app to meet business needs.
- Increase data quality with advanced validation rules and formula functions.
- Utilize Flow to solve business problems and increase productivity.
- Troubleshoot ﬂow errors stemming from the Order of Execution and invalid data inputs.
- Plan and create an Approval Process.
- Utilize the Order of Execution to explain why automations are running at speciﬁc times.
- Determine when to conﬁgure, buy, or extend Salesforce.
- Utilize advanced reporting techniques to analyze data.
Salesforce & Business Processes Training Outline
- Accessing the Org
- Object Permissions
- Impact of Sharing
- Delegated Administration
- Create Custom Objects
- Customize Fields
- Master Detail and Lookup Relationships
- Many to Many Relationships
- Beneﬁts of Relationship Fields
- Additional Relationship Types
- Building Lightning Applications
- Selecting Tabs
- Page Layout Editor
- Applying Quick Actions
- Record Type & Business Process
- Data Quality Lifecycle
- Enforcing Data Quality
- Validation Rules & Formula Functions
- Eliminate Duplicates
- Identifying the Right Automation Tool
- Flow Overview
- Migrating to Flow
- Flow and the Order of Execution
- Building a Flow: The Basics
- Building a Flow: Resources & Elements
- Collection Management
- Creating a Flow
- Record-Triggered Flow
- Schedule-Triggered Flow
- Screen Flow
- Autolaunched Flow
- What Is an Approval Process
- Create an Approval Process
- Troubleshoot an Approval Process
- The Order of Execution
- Auditing Tools
- Extending Beyond Automations
- Creating Custom Report Types
- Exception Reports with Cross Filters
- Bucketing Data
- Historical Reporting
- Extending Summaries in Reports and Dashboards
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Salesforce & Business Processes FAQs
Before starting this Salesforce & Business Processes ADX211 course, you should complete the Administrative Essentials for Experienced Admins Pre-work. The pre-work is available at SalesForce pre-work trailhead and will help you prepare for the course.
This Salesforce & Business Processes ADX211 course is a 4-day training course that takes your Salesforce Administrator skills to the next level. You will learn how to troubleshoot and modify complex security models, extend Salesforce with custom objects and Lightning apps, and automate business processes using Flow.
ADX211 is offered in both In-Person and Online delivery methods.
In ADX211, you will learn how to:
- Troubleshoot and modify complex security models
- Modify a Lightning app to meet business needs
- Utilize Flow to automate business processes
- Plan and create an Approval Process
- Utilize advanced reporting techniques
- Troubleshoot Flow errors
- And more.
There are no prerequisites for ADX211.
ADX211 is ideal for current Salesforce Administrators with at least 6 months of experience or those who hold the Salesforce Certified Administrator credential. This class is also a great foundational course for someone looking to earn their Salesforce Advanced Administrator credential.