- Bring this or any training to your organization
Full-scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Ethereum Training: Hands-on Ethereum Development Bootcamp
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
This Ethereum Bootcamp is designed for experienced programmers and developers who want to take a comprehensive deep dive into writing Smart Contracts and building applications that interact with them. You will begin the class by learning the landscape of Ethereum and completing labs to set up an Ethereum private network. Then, with our exclusive hands-on labs, you will learn Solidity and build a basic app and Smart Contracts. Finally, this course will introduce you to the Web3 & Truffle framework and link everything together by building a Full Web Project with Ethereum.
This Ethereum Developer training has been meticulously put together and taught by world-class subject matter experts. The live training expert will walk you through deep-dive topics, including steps to integrate/develop an application with Ethereum. In addition, there are use cases, proof of concepts, and interactive lab work about the concepts.
Train your whole team by bringing this course to your facility
Ethereum Development Bootcamp Information
In this hands-on bootcamp, you will:
- Complete labs to set up an Ethereum private network.
- Solidity and build both a basic app and Smart Contracts with our exclusive hands-on labs.
This course is highly technical in nature and would require the student to be comfortable with coding. To prepare for the class, all students MUST:
- Provide their own computer (Mac/PC/Linux).
- Be comfortable with the terminal and command line.
- Understanding of programming languages (ex: Go, Node.js, Java, Python).
This bootcamp will prepare you to take the Blockchain Training Alliance exam and achieve Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum (CBDE).
Ethereum Development Bootcamp Training Outline
- What is Blockchain?
- Public, Hybrid/Consortium & Private Blockchain
- What are SmartContracts?
- Ethereum Landscape (DApps And DAOs)
- Ether and Accounts
- Compile, Deploy And Instantiate Contracts
- Ethereum Client Configuration
- Ether Account Management and Mining
- How to parse Contract Development
- Working with Contracts
- Ethereum Private Network
LAB #1 - Ethereums Basics
LAB #1 PART 2 : Set up an Ethereum Private Network
- What are DApps?
- Solidity : Contract Classes, Functions And Conditionals
- Solidity : Inheritance And Abstract Contracts
- Solidity : Libraries
- Solidity : Types, Arrays, Structs and Mappings
- Solidity : Global Variables
- Debugging Solidity
LAB #2 – Build a basic App with Solidity
LAB #2 PART 2 – Build a smart contract with Solidity
- Truffle Configuration
- API calls between Contracts and End Websites
- Web3 And HTML pages and Angular.js
LAB #3 - Ethereum IDE, Web3 & Truffle
- Configuring and Application Environment
- Test Cases
- Test Pages
- User Transactions
- Responses to Events
LAB #4: Full Web Project with Ethereum
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Ethereum Development Bootcamp FAQs
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want, including online training.