Bring this or any training to your organization
Full-scale program development
Delivered when, where, and how you want it
Blended learning models
Expert team coaching
CertNexus Certified Cyber Secure Coder Training
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
The stakes for software security are very high, and yet many development teams deal with software security only after the code has been developed and the software is being prepared for delivery. As with any aspect of software quality, to ensure successful implementation, security and privacy issues should be managed throughout the entire software development lifecycle.
This authorized Cyber Secure Coder course from CertNexus presents an approach for dealing with security and privacy throughout the entire software development lifecycle. You will learn about vulnerabilities that undermine security, and how to identify and remediate them in your own projects. You will learn general strategies for dealing with security defects and misconfiguration, how to design software to deal with the human element in security, and how to incorporate security into all phases of development.
Plus, this Cyber Secure Coder course will also prep you for the CertNexus CSC-210 exam.
Certified Cyber Secure Coder Delivery Methods
Certified Cyber Secure Coder Course Benefits
Identify the need for security in your software projects.
Eliminate vulnerabilities within software.
Use a Security by Design approach to design a secure architecture for your software.
Implement common protections to protect users and data.
Apply various testing methods to find and correct security defects in your software.
Maintain deployed software to ensure ongoing security.
Certified Cyber Secure Coder Private Team Training Outline
Who Should Attend This Course
- This course is designed for software developers, testers, and architects who design and develop software in various programming languages and platforms, including desktop, web, cloud, and mobile, and who want to improve their ability to deliver software that is of high quality, particularly regarding security and privacy.
- This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CertNexus Cyber Secure Coder (CSC) Exam CSC-210 certification.
The CertNexus CSC-210 exam is 80 questions in length, 120 minutes long, and is multiple choice/multiple responses. Exam Passing Score is 70%.
- Topic A: Identify Security Requirements and Expectations
- Topic B: Identify Factors That Undermine Software Security
- Topic C: Find Vulnerabilities in Your Software
- Topic D: Gather Intelligence on Vulnerabilities and Exploits
- Topic A: Handle Vulnerabilities Due to Software Defects and Misconfiguration
- Topic B: Handle Vulnerabilities Due to Human Factors
- Topic C: Handle Vulnerabilities Due to Process Shortcomings
- Topic A: Apply General Principles for Secure Design
- Topic B: Design Software to Counter Specific Threats
- Topic A: Follow Best Practices for Secure Coding
- Topic B: Prevent Platform Vulnerabilities
- Topic C: Prevent Privacy Vulnerabilities
- Topic A: Limit Access Using Login and User Roles
- Topic B: Protect Data in Transit and At Rest
- Topic C: Implement Error Handling and Logging
- Topic D: Protect Sensitive Data and Functions
- Topic E: Protect Database Access
- Topic A: Perform Security Testing
- Topic B: Analyze Code to Find Security Problems
- Topic C: Use Automated Testing Tools to Find Security Problems
- Topic A: Monitor and Log Applications to Support Security
- Topic B: Maintain Security After Deployment
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Certified Cyber Secure Coder FAQs
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want. This course is available online, in person, or as Private Team Training.