- Bring this or any training to your organization
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment (UCCE-D v11.5) Training
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
This Cisco UCCE Deployment (UCCE-D) course is a 5-day instructor-led course that helps prepare learners to deploy the Cisco Unified CCE v11.5 solution. This course will provide the student with the underlying knowledge to understand deployment design solutions, requirements for deployment, and how to install and configure all major Cisco Unified CCE components. As a part of deployment activities, the student will learn to install and integrate Intelligent Contact Manager (ICM), Cisco Unified CVP components, Cisco Finesse, Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Agent and IVR-based Outbound Option dialing campaigns. Finally, this Cisco Unified Contat Center Enterprise Deployment course will teach the student to setup and use troubleshooting tools including RTMT, System CLI, Diagnostic Framework, and ICM command-line utilities to find status information and log files, and to track a call from the point of entry to the agent desktop. Redeem your Cisco
Coming Soon! New Cisco Certification Courses
Cisco is changing the way you certify — Find out what that means for you ›
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking and components such as routers and switches.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Microsoft Windows Server deployed in an Active Directory environment.
- Attendance in AUCCE Part 1 (AUCCE1) or equivalent real world experience is strongly recommended to attend this course.
- To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer with the following:
- Windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 is recommended. Mac OSX 10.6 or greater is supported as well.
- Intel Celeron or better processors are preferred.
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 10 or greater or Mozilla Firefox. (Safari and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OSX)
Note: Our labs currently cannot run on Microsoft Edge (Windows 10) due to it not supporting Extensions/Add-ons or Google Chrome due to Java being removed from the platform itself.
- All students are required to have administrator rights to their PCs and cannot be logged in to a domain using any Group Policies that will limit their machine's capabilities.
- If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Cisco Any Connect Client and Java.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, it is highly recommended to take this class at a location that has bandwidth speeds at a minimum of 1 Mbps bandwidth speeds.
- All PCs require the latest Java Runtime Environment, which can be downloaded from www.java.com.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment (UCCE-D v11.5) Training Delivery Methods
- Cisco Authorized course content
- Authorized Cisco instructor
- Attend in-class, online or bring the course to your facility
- Expansive course catalog to go deeper into Cisco or broaden you skills beyond
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment (UCCE-D v11.5) Training Course BenefitsIdentify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.Use the available UCCE tools to complete a basic UCCE system installation.Discuss the installation and configuration steps required to support agent functionality in a UCCE deployment.Install a basic CCE VXML Solution.Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign.Describe how to support CCE.
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Learning Tree provides Private Team Training that can save time and travel costs by training your entire team at once, at a convenient location of your choice. We handle all the details including instructor travel, tailored content, comprehensive course materials, shipping and equipment setup and teardown.