- Bring this or any training to your organization
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Jenkins User Boot Camp Training
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
As organizations increase the usage of Jenkins, scaling up to deal new issues will arise when additional masters are added to the environment. Business critical challenges are inevitable because each master will require separate maintenance, security, and upgrades to remain functional. This Jenkins User Boot Camp course will teach you how to use Jenkins for your solution, resulting in:
Full control of all masters from one central control accelerated automation, development, and delivery meaningful, measurable, quantifiable performance enhancements.
This course is recommended for hands-on users of the CloudBees Jenkins Platform.
Jenkins User Boot Camp Training Delivery Methods
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
Jenkins User Boot Camp Training Course BenefitsReduce integration issuesImprove code qualityUse Jenkins as a communications hubManage plugins within the Jenkins platformBuild and automate deployments in JenkinsLearn to use GitHub with JenkinsBecome familiar with the Cloudbees Jenkins Operations Center
Jenkins User Boot Camp Course Outline
- CI & CD Fundamentals
- Jenkins Overview
- CloudBees Introduction
- Jenkins Jobs/Projects/ Builds
- Plugin Management
- Working with SCM
- Code Quality & Code Coverage Metrics
- Parameterized Builds – Automated Deployments
- Folders & Folders Plus
- Validated Merge for GitHub
- Pull-Request Builder for GitHub
- Introduction to CloudBees Jenkins Operation Center
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want, including online training.