Bring this or any training to your organization
Full-scale program development
Delivered when, where, and how you want it
Blended learning models
Expert team coaching
EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) .NET
- Duration: 3 days
- Exam Voucher: Yes
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
This 3-Day EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) .NET course is designed to be a hands-on, comprehensive application security training course that will help software professionals create secure applications. This CASE training course will train software developers on the critical security skills and knowledge required throughout a typical software development life cycle (SDLC). The course focuses on the importance of implementing secure methodologies and practices required in today’s insecure operating environment.
Plus, this course will prepare you for the EC-Council CASE .NET exam and help you achieve Certified Application Security Engineer - .NET certification. Included in your course tuition is an EC-Council exam voucher that enables you to take the exam remotely.
EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) .NET Delivery Methods
Train your whole team by bringing this course to your facility
EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) .NET Course Information
In this course, your will learn how to:
- Understand application security, threats, and attacks
- Gather secure requirements
- Validate input using secure coding practices
- Implement code practices for secure session management
- Test static and dynamic application security
- Design and architect secure applications
This course presents secure programming concepts that apply to many different types of software development projects. Although this course focuses on .NET, you don’t need to have experience in this language to benefit from this course. However, you should have some programming experience, whether it be developing desktop, mobile, web, or cloud applications.
- 50 Multiple Choice questions
- Passing Score 70%
EC-Council CASE .NET Training Outline
- Understanding Application Security, Threats, and Attacks
- Security Requirements Gathering
- Secure Application Design and Architecture
- Secure Coding Practices for Input Validation
- Secure Coding Practices for Authentication and Authorization
- Secure Coding Practices for Cryptography
- Secure Coding Practices for Session Management
- Secure Coding Practices for Error Handling
- Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST & DAST)
- Secure Deployment and Maintenance
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Yes, the course maps to many of areas under the Securely Provision category.
The course focuses on .Net, but the coding techniques can be transferred to other languages.
This course is designed for software developers, testers, and architects who design and develop software in various programming languages and platforms, including desktop, web, cloud, and mobile, and who want to improve their ability to deliver software that is of high quality, particularly regarding security and privacy.