This Microsoft 365 Fundamentals course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the SaaS (Software as a Service) cloud model, explicitly focusing on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing, specifically Microsoft cloud services. Next, you will be introduced to Microsoft Azure and examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Delivery Methods
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Information
In this Microsoft 365 Fundamentals course, you will learn how to:
- Differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Name key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Show how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identities.
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
- Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching.
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Course Prerequisites
Students should have general knowledge of networking, computing, and cloud concepts.
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Course Exam Information
This course can help you prepare for the following Microsoft role-based certification exam — MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals.
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Course Outline
Learn about the productivity and teamwork solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help people be more productive using Microsoft 365 - The World's Productivity Cloud.
- Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork solutions
- Engage employees with Microsoft Teams, Viva, and Yammer
- Get more done with Office across all devices
- File storage and sharing with OneDrive and SharePoint
Learn about the business management solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help organizations be more productive using Microsoft 365 - The World's Productivity Cloud.
- Manage your business with Microsoft 365
- Simplify device management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Get more done and stay secure with Windows 10
- Harness business intelligence with Microsoft 365 analytics and reporting
Learn more about Microsoft 365 licensing, service, and support options.
- Find licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Describe support offerings in Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the service life cycle in Microsoft 365
- Select a cloud deployment
Learn about the Microsoft 365 security and compliance solutions areas and capabilities available to help enterprises secure their enterprise and meet regulatory requirements.
- Describe Microsoft security and compliance principles
- Describe the identity and access management capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe threat protection
- Describe cloud security
- Describe information protection and governance
- Describe compliance management
- Manage risk, discovery, and audit