This SAP BW310H training course focuses on the latest BW on HANA InfoProviders like Advanced DSO, Open ODS View and CompositeProvider. Data Extraction and Provisioning is demonstrated with the new Operational Data Provisioning Framework (ODP).
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
SAP BW310H - SAP BW powered by SAP HANA: Enterprise Data Warehousing Training Delivery Methods
- Official SAP training curriculum
- Train your whole team by bringing this course to your facility
SAP BW310H - SAP BW powered by SAP HANA: Enterprise Data Warehousing Training Course Benefits
Work with Data Warehousing Workbench and SAP HANA Studio to set up different data models.
SAP BW Course Outline
- Introduction to SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP HANA Studio
- Data Warehousing Workbench
- InfoObjects like Characteristics and Key Figures
- Master Data Loading from SAP source system with Operational Data Provisioning
- Generic DataSources
- Transformation and Data Transfer Process
- Difference between Classic and Graphical Data Flow Modeling
- Modelling DataStore Object (Advanced)
- Transactional Data Loading from SAP source system with Operational Dat Provisioning
- Data Loading from Flatfile
- Modeling CompositeProviders
- HANA Native Modeling with Calculation Views
- Modelling Open ODS Views
- Process Chains