- Bring this or any training to your organisation
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) Java
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
This 3-Day EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) Java course is designed to be a hands-on, comprehensive application security training course that will help software professional create secure applications. This CASE training course will train software developers on the critical security skills and knowledge required throughout a typical software development life cycle (SDLC). The course focuses on the importance of implementing secure methodologies and practises require in today’s insecure operating environment.
Plus, this course will prep you for the EC-Council CASE Java exam and help you achieve Certified Application Security Engineer - Java certification.
Included in your course tuition fee is an EC-Council exam voucher that enables you to take the exam remotely.
This course presents secure programming concepts that apply to many different types of software development projects. Although this course focuses on Java, you don’t need to have experience in this language to benefit from this course. However, you should have some programming experience, whether it be developing desktop, mobile, web, or cloud applications.
- Java Developers with a minimum of 2 years of experience and individuals who want to become application security engineers/analysts/testers.
- Individuals involved in the role of developing, testing, managing, or protecting wide area of applications.
This course is designed for software developers, testers, and architects who design and develop software in various programming languages and platforms, including desktop, web, cloud, and mobile, and who want to improve their ability to deliver software that is of high quality, particularly regarding security and privacy.
EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) Java Delivery Methods
- After course Instructor coaching
- Exam voucher included in purchase
EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) Java Course Benefits
- Understand application security, threats and attacks
- Gather secure requirements
- Validate input using secure coding practises
- Code practises for secure session management
- Test static and dynamic application security
- Design and architect secure applications
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Yes, the course maps to many of areas under the Securely Provision category.
The course focuses on Java, but the coding techniques can be transferred to other languages.