- 5-day instructor-led training course
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
SAP BW/4HANA (BW462) Training
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Level: Foundation
This course enables experienced SAP BW users, modelers as well as administrators to run and work with SAP BW/4HANA. The course is focusing on how to convert an existing SAP BW architecture and leverage new data models and functions provided by SAP BW/4HANA.
- Hands-on experience in data modeling with SAP BW 7.x
- SAP BW Enterprise Data Warehousing non-HANA (BW310)
- SAP BW Delta to BW 7.4 non-HANA (DBW74)
- SAP BW Data Modeling and Implementation (BW330)
- SAP HANA Introduction (HA100)
- SAP HANA Implementation and Data Modeling (HA300)
- SAP HANA Data Provisioning (HA350)
SAP BW/4HANA (BW462) Training Delivery Methods
- This course provides you a very sound foundation of new BW concepts and contains many references to additional documents and information sources.
- This course has a very strong focus on hands-on experience based on 32 exercises.
SAP BW/4HANA (BW462) Training Course BenefitsOutlining advantages of the new SAP "In-Memory" database foundation for SAP BW in general.Explaining specific features as well as new data models or functions of SAP BW/4HANA.Introducing new user interfaces for working with SAP BW/4HANA.Enabling support for migration projects to SAP BW/4HANA from application side.Introducing the SAP architecture framework of LSA++ and providing guidelines on how to adapt your existing one.Explaining native HANA modeling and how both, HANA information views as well as SAP BW/4HANA objects, can complement each other in so-called "mixed scenarios".Providing an overview on new SAP HANA-related data provisioning methods for SAP BW/4HANA including the new Big Data interface and Real- time Streaming based on Smart Data Integration.
SAP BW/4HANA Training Outline
- SAP HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools in Eclipse
- Migration Strategies and Tools
- SAP BW Migration Cockpit
- SAP HANA native Modeling
- SAP HANA Live
- SAP S/4HANA embedded Analytics
- HANA-Optimized Data Modeling: InfoObjects
- HANA-Optimized Data Modeling: Advanced DataStore-Objects
- HANA-Optimized Data Modeling: CompositeProviders
- HANA-Optimized Data Staging and Transformations
- HANA-Optimized Analytic Manager
- HANA-Optimized Analysis Processes
- Review of Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA)
- From LSA to LSA++: Streamline Core Layers
- LSA++: Open Operational Data Store Layer based on Open ODS Views
- LSA++: BW/4HANA Workspaces
- Generation of external HANA-Views for BW/4HANA Objects
- Modeling Mixed Scenarios
- New BI Content for SAP BW/4HANA
- Use case for Mixed Scenarios: SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics
- Multi-Temperature Data Management
- Optimizing Data Management based on Dynamic Tiering as well as Active/Non-Active Concept
- Optimizing Data Management based on Nearline-Storage
- Overview of Data Provisioning Methods into SAP HANA
- SAP LT Replication into SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration for SAP BW/4HANA incl. real-time Streaming
- Operational Data Provisioning into SAP BW/4HANA
- The new Big Data Source System
- New Transaction Codes as well as Authorization Objects
- SAP BW/4HANA Sources
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want, including online training.